- After earning such a hard-fought point against Chelsea last time out it wouldn't be surprising if a number of players were suffering from a little fatigue but Gus Poyet will be keen to reward those that performed so well at the weekend.
- In turn the Uruguayan could field an unchanged side, though Jozy Altidore certainly made an impact from the bench on Saturday.
- Martín Demichelis will return to the starting XI at the expense of Eliaquim Mangala, who is suspended after his sending off at the weekend.
- David Silva is likely to continue to miss out but could be back in contention in time for the weekend.
- Vincent Kompany was forced to limp off against Southampton, reducing City to 9 men on the day, and he is also likely to miss out for the trip to Sunderland, with Dedryck Boyata potentially in line to start.
- However, Bacary Sagna could also come in and do a job for the side, as he has at centre-back with Arsenal in the past.
|Sunderland have drawn their last 3 matches in the Premier League.||Sunderland draw 4.33|
|Sunderland have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 home matches against Man City in all competitions.||Under 2.5 goals 2.25|
|Sunderland have been drawing at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 home matches in the Premier League.||Sunderland draw/draw 7.50|
|Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 10 away matches in the Premier League.||Over 1.5 goals 1.19|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Man City's last 6 away games in the Premier League.||Over 2.5 goals 1.62|
|There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sunderland's last 3 home games in the Premier League.
Also Read the articles Below to check out my previous predictions to tell you how good my predictions are and don't forget to share this articles with your friends on facebook and twitter!
Predictions for this week champoins league is out! Click here to check out if your favorite Teem have the chance to win