- Angel Di Maria came off during the 3-0 win over Hull City and could miss out here, with Falcao expected to start after his cameo appearance at the weekend.
- Wayne Rooney is a doubt, but should feature behind the strikeforce of Falcao and Robin van Persie.
- However, Louis van Gaal will be without Rafael, Daley Blind, Luke Shaw, Phil Jones, Jesse Lingard and James Wilson.
- Oussama Assaidi is available after missing the weekend defeat at Liverpool as he was ineligible to face his parent club.
- Glenn Whelan returned to action in the loss on Merseyside, only to pick up an injury at Anfield and should sit this one out.
- Steve Sidwell could miss out, with Charlie Adam tipped to come into the midfield.
- Elsewhere, Peter Odemwingie, Robert Huth and Victor Moses are sidelined.
Man Utd win 1.53
Man Utd have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 home matches against Stoke in all competitions. Over 1.5 goals 1.27
Man Utd have won 5 of their last 6 home matches in the Premier League. Man Utd win 1.53
Man Utd have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Stoke in all competitions. Over 2.5 goals 1.85
- Manchester United's recent winning streak has lifted them up to 4th in the table and the hosts will be confident of making it 4 wins from 4 against the Potters. United have won each of their last 6 league meetings with Stoke at Old Trafford.
- Stoke's 1-0 defeat at Liverpool was the first time this season they've endured back-to-back results in the Premier League. After consecutive defeats, Mark Hughes will hope they can bounce back with a positive result against the former champions.
- United's form of late has been very good and they should be able to come away with another win here.
Manchester United 2 vs 0 Stoke
Swansea City vs Queens Park Rangers / Swansea City To win
Manchester United vs Stoke City / Manchester United To win
Lorient vs Marseille /Marseille To win or draw
Arsenal vs Southampton/ Arsenal To win or draw
Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur /Chelsea To win
Everton vs Hull City /Everton To win
Sunderland vs Manchester /City Manchester City To win or draw
Lille vs Paris Saint Germain /Paris Saint Germain To win or draw
Olympiakos vs PAOK Thessaloniki FC / Olympiakos To win
Celtic vs Partick Thistle / Celtic To win