- Diego Costa is suspended after picking up his 5th yellow card of the season against Sunderland.
- Didier Drogba could come in up front, though the pace of Loic Remy could appeal to Jose Mourinho against the likes of Fazio in the Spurs defence.
- Nathan Ake continues to miss out.
- Mauricio Pochettino will be tempted to play the same XI that impressed against Everton on Sunday, with Harry Kane starting off Roberto Soldado up front.
- Another option will be to play an extra man in central midfield, with Benjamin Stambouli, Mousa Dembele and Paulino options to come in.
- Vlad Chiriches was forced off against Everton with an injury and so Kyle Naughton, back from suspension, could return to the starting lineup.
|Chelsea have won their last 6 home matches in the Premier League.||Chelsea win 1.40|
|Chelsea are undefeated in their last 17 home matches against Tottenham in all competitions.||Chelsea win or draw 1.07|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Tottenham's last 6 games in the Premier League.||Over 2.5 goals 1.70|
|Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 home matches in the Premier League.||Chelsea win/win 2.00|
|Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 home matches in the Premier League.||Over 1.5 goals 1.23|
|Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 home matches in the Premier League.||Chelsea win or draw 1.07|
|* Odds from|
- Chelsea slipped up at the weekend with a goalless draw at Sunderland, and will hope to return to winning ways at home to a Spurs team they demolished 4-0 last season.
- Tottenham were extremely impressive in beating Everton on Sunday and will be hoping to build on that, although a trip to Stamford Bridge doesn't provide them with the best setting to do just that.
- Chelsea will be severely weakened without Diego Costa, but they survived without him when he was injured earlier in the season and they should do so here. Many Tottenham fans will merely be praying that they avoid another trouncing.
Chelsea 2 vs 0 Tottenham
Swansea City vs Queens Park Rangers / Swansea City To win
Manchester United vs Stoke City / Manchester United To win
Lorient vs Marseille /Marseille To win or draw
Arsenal vs Southampton/ Arsenal To win or draw
Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur /Chelsea To win
Everton vs Hull City /Everton To win
Sunderland vs Manchester /City Manchester City To win or draw
Lille vs Paris Saint Germain /Paris Saint Germain To win or draw
Olympiakos vs PAOK Thessaloniki FC / Olympiakos To win
Celtic vs Partick Thistle / Celtic To win